2022 Mens Member Member for Friday, August 12, 2022
Thursday, August 11th – Saturday, August 13th, 2022
Event Chairs: MGA Committee
GOLF GENIUS IS REQUIRED BY EVERY TEAM FOR HOLE TO HOLE SCORE POSTING
Entry Fee $190/player Club Charge/$25 player cash to buy team (cash payout)
Tournament cart fees apply
- Sign up with a partner
- You cannot have the same partner in Old Pal Tournament
- HDCP Cutoff Date: 8/3/2022
Entry Fee Includes:
- Golf Cart Fee
- Thursday Night Pairings Party
- Breakfast and Lunch Buffet on Friday and Saturday
- Golf Shop Credit for Top Finishers
- 36 hole flighted event. Flights will be determined by total team index. There will be a different format for each nine as follows:
- Friday First Nine Holes – Scramble (35% of A Player and 15% of B Player)
- Friday Second Nine Holes – Better Ball: Players receive 85% of their HDCP
- Saturday First Nine Holes – Modified Alternate Shot (60%-A Player/40%-B Player)
- Saturday Second nine – Team Net Aggregate: Players receive 100% of their HDCP Scoring Cap-Net Triple Bogey
- Flight winners will compete in a Shoot Out using a modified alternate shot format to determine the overall Champion.
- Must be a Member of the MGA and have at least 10 posted scores from Tartan Fields in the current year.
- Course Handicap differential may not exceed 10 strokes.
- Handicap Committee and Golf Shop will determine handicaps for Members that do not meet these criteria.
- All players will use the Blue/Gold Tees
Players who qualify to play the Blue Tees have the option:
- You are a minimum of 60 years of age
- Your age, plus your course handicap from the Blue Tee Markers must be equal to or greater than 75
*Trophies will be awarded to the 1st and 2nd place Shoot Out teams